ISG Technology’s Wichita data center is located at 8201 E. 34th St. Cir. N., Ste 807, Wichita, KS 67226. The data center is custom design and built in 2012 with highly secure access with no exterior doors or windows to the data center.
The data center provides single server colocation, half and full cabinet to multiple cabinets colocation, and locked cabinets colocation. The data center provides 900 square feet of colocation space with 24 inches of raised floor space. The data center is regularly audited in accordance with SSAE 16 SOC I standards, and is HIPAA & PCI compliant. The data center has video surveillance and monitoring 24 x 7 x 365, and access control and tracking system with visitor’s registration. The data center provides rack security with combination locks for gaining access to any resource. The data center uses Ecaro clean agent gas system and Cheetah Xi 50 intelligent fire suppression system for any fire spark.
The data center provides a reliable power infrastructure. The immediate power failure is protected by fully redundant Liebert UPS system in N+1 redundancy with 90 kW expandable capacity. The emergency power is provided by 300 kW diesel generator with fuel storage for 24 hour of run time. The data center provides power density of 3 kW per rack. Fully redundant 12 tons Liebert HVAC units effectively moderates cooling and humidity in the data center for the optimized performance of servers and hardware.
The data center is a carrier neutral facility with connectivity to 30 carriers. A high speed fiber backbone connects all the four ISG’s data centers. ISG not only provide bandwidth to and from their data centers, but also has the unique ability to provide bandwidth to clients’ locations. ISG offers a complete range of networking services, including advanced design and configuration on routers and switches, LAN/WAN optimization, network security solutions, and wireless networking. The 24 x 7 x 365 support center provides helpdesk and support services along with monitoring of networks, application, and virtual environment.
About ISG Technology
Wichita, KS 67226
ISG Technology – Wichita Data Center Highlights
- Custom Design and Built in 2012
- Highly Secure Access with No Exterior Doors or Windows
- Single Server
- Half and Full Cabinet
- Multiple Cabinets
- Locked Cabinets
- 900 Square Feet of Colocation Space
- 24 Inches of Raised Floor Space
- Certification and Compliance
- SSAE 16 SOC I
- Video Surveillance and Monitoring 24 x 7 x 365
- Access Control and Tracking System with Visitor’s Registration
- Rack Security with Combination Locks
- Fire Detection And Suppression System
- Ecaro Clean Agent Gas System
- Cheetah Xi 50 Intelligent Fire Suppression System
- Fully Redundant Liebert UPS System in N+1 Redundancy
- 90 kW Expandable UPS Capacity
- 300 kW Diesel Generator
- Fuel Storage for 24 Hour of Run Time
- Power Density of 3 kW Per Rack
- Fully Redundant 12 Tons Liebert HVAC Units
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- Connectivity to 30 Carriers
- 24 x 7 x 365 Support Center