ISG Technology’s Columbia data center is located at 1101 Hutchens, Ste. A, Columbia, MO 65203. The data center is located underground in a limestone cave and has highly secured access.
The data center provides single server colocation, half and full cabinet to multiple cabinets colocation, and locked cabinets colocation. The data center is regularly audited in accordance with SSAE 16 SOC I standards, and is HIPAA & PCI compliant. The data center has video surveillance and monitoring 24 x 7 x 365, and access control and tracking system with visitor’s registration. The data center provides biometric hand print security system to gain access to server room. The data center uses Ecaro 25 clean agent gas system and Fike SHP-PRO fire alarm protection system for any fire spark.
The data center provides a reliable power infrastructure. The immediate power failure is protected by fully redundant Liebert UPS system in N+1 redundancy with 80 kW expandable capacity. The emergency power is provided by 200 kW and 300 kW diesel generators in redundant configuration with fuel storage for 24 hour of run time. The data center provides power density of 5 kW per rack. Fully redundant 10 tons Puron HVAC units with enhanced energy efficient economizer cooling effectively moderates cooling and humidity in the data center for the optimized performance of servers and hardware.
The data center is a carrier neutral facility with connectivity to 30 carriers. A high speed fiber backbone connects all the four ISG’s data centers. ISG not only provide bandwidth to and from their data centers, but also has the unique ability to provide bandwidth to clients’ locations. ISG offers a complete range of networking services, including advanced design and configuration on routers and switches, LAN/WAN optimization, network security solutions, and wireless networking. The 24 x 7 x 365 support center provides helpdesk and support services along with monitoring of networks, application, and virtual environment.
About ISG Technology
Columbia, MO 65203
ISG Technology – Columbia Data Center Highlights
- Located Underground in a Limestone Cave
- Highly Secure Access
- Single Server
- Half and Full Cabinet
- Multiple Cabinets
- Locked Cabinets
- Certification and Compliance
- SSAE 16 SOC I
- Video Surveillance and Monitoring 24 x 7 x 365
- Access Control and Tracking System with Visitor’s Registration
- Rack Security with Combination Locks
- Biometric Hand Scanners
- Fire Detection And Suppression System
- Ecaro 25 Clean Agent Gas System
- Fike SHP-PRO Fire Alarm Protection System
- Fully Redundant APC UPS System in N+1 Redundancy
- 80 kW Expandable UPS Capacity
- 200 and 300 kW Diesel Generator
- Fuel Storage for 24 Hour of Run Time
- Power Density of 5 kW Per Rack
- 10 Tons Puron HVAC Units
- Enhanced Energy Efficient Economizer Cooling Technology
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- Connectivity to 30 Carriers
- 24 x 7 x 365 Support Center