Hostway’s Austin data center 2 is located at 501 Waller, Austin, TX 78702. The Austin data center 2 provides 32,000 square feet of total enclosed space. The data center is a Tier III infrastructure facility.
The data center is regularly audited in accordance with SSAE 16 Type II requirements and is PCI DSS and HIPAA compliant, and also a GLBA and SOX certified facility. The security in the data center is maintained through CCTV cameras continuously monitoring the access points 24×7, restricted access into the facility, and building security monitoring. The access to data center is strictly regulated by biometric fingerprint scanners, access cards, and key lock cabinets. The data center is protected against fire through Inergen green fire suppression system with VESDA control.
The data center is a reliable and fault tolerant N+1 power infrastructure that is concurrently maintainable. The facility is served triple redundant power feeds from three independent utility substations. The immediate power failure is protected by N+1 redundant UPS units with automatic transfer to 2 MW of diesel generator with 5,000 gallons of fuel storage onsite. The multiple Liebert HVAC units in N+1 redundant configuration effectively moderated cooling and humidity in the data center. These units continuously circulate and filter air to remove dust and contaminants.
Hostway’s 501 Waller data center is a carrier neutral facility with connectivity to multiple carriers. The network is comprised entirely of carrier class, Cisco networks, Brocade, and HP hardware. The data center has multiple and redundant 10GigE core with multiple 10GigE upstreams and offers 100% network uptime. 24x7x365 NOC trained staff provides the technical support and monitoring services. The data center also provides the remote hands services.
Austin, TX 78702
Hostway – Austin Data Center #2 Highlights
- Tier III Infrastructure Facility
- 32,000 Square Feet of Total Enclosed Space
- Certifications and Compliance
- SSAE 16 Type II
- PCI DSS
- CCTV Cameras Continuously Monitoring the Access Points
- Restricted Access Into the Facility
- Building Security Monitoring
- Biometric Fingerprint Scanners
- Access Cards
- Key Lock Cabinets
- Fire Detection and Suppression
- Inergen Green Fire Suppression System
- VESDA Control
- N+1 Power Infrastructure
- Triple Redundant Power Feeds
- Three Independent Utility Substations
- N+1 Redundant UPS Units
- 2 MW of Diesel Generator with 5,000 Gallons of Fuel Storage Onsite
- Multiple Liebert HVAC Units in N+1 Redundant Configuration
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- Multiple and Redundant 10GigE Core with Multiple 10GigE Upstreams
- 100% Network Uptime
- 24x7x365 NOC
- Remote Hands Services