H5 Data Centers’ San Antonio data center is in an 85,000 SF carrier hotel located at 100 Taylor Street and 323 Broadway in downtown San Antonio. The San Antonio data center features direct access to the key metro and long haul network providers in Texas. CenturyLink, LOGIX, Telia, Windstream, and other long haul carrier’s networks are directly accessible from the San Antonio data center.
The San Antonio data center is ideal for content companies, cloud service providers, and communications carriers seeking the benefits of a neutral carrier hotel that can help lower network costs and improve latency to end users across the globe. H5 Data Centers can deliver turn-key data center space, manage a full build-to-suit, or provide a data center powered shell. The data center options allow customization and data center tier architecture based on the required uptime of the networking, compute, and storage requirements.
About H5 Data Centers
San Antonio, Texas 78205
H5 Data Centers – San Antonio Data Center Highlights
Unique aspects of the San Antonio data center include:
- 85,000 SF across two buildings
- Private data center suites
- Newly constructed data center space in downtown San Antonio
- Ample on-site parking
- Faster time to market than a greenfield construction project
- Significant expansion opportunities
- Capital lease options
- Downtown San Antonio location
- Data center located in a Qualified Opportunity Zone