The Global Crossing Phoenix data center is located at 811 South Sixteenth Street Phoenix, AZ 85034. The data center is of zone 2 seismic code construction, and offers a clear height of 9 feet and 6 inches.
Phoenix data center offers 1U, half and full cabinets colocation, and private suite colocation space. The facility provides 47,836 square feet of total space. The data center provides 21,560 square feet of raised floor with structural capacity of carrying load of 300 lbs. per square feet, and three-tiered overhead ladder racking. The data center manages stringent multi layered security control procedures including 24 x 7 x 365 security personnel, closed circuit video monitoring and logging with backup tape storage. A Biometric palm scan and photo ID access card controls access to the colocation area. A pre action dry pipe, double interlocked fire suppression system is installed in the data center for extinguishing any fire sparks.
The Global Crossing data center has a very reliable N+1 electrical design and distribution offering 99.999% SLA on power. Redundant UPS’ in N+ 1 configuration and a battery bank provides the emergency power to the data center in the event there is a loss of utility power. Automatic transfer switches ensure the smooth transition of power to diesel generators in N+1 redundancy. The facility offers power density of 125 watts per square foot with the ability to upgrade. HVAC units maintain the temperature of 72 degrees with +/- 6 degrees, and humidity at 50 % with +/- 10%.
The Phoenix gateway provides easy access to the Level 3 premier broadband network, and also offers carrier neutral connectivity to alternate carriers including AT&T Local, WorldCom Local, Verizon, OnFiber, and Universal Access, Inc. The Arizona data center provides DS3/OC3/OC12 Internet Access. The Global Crossing data center has a true diverse fiber entrance, and direct connection to Level 3 equipment via fast Ethernet, or fiber burstable to 10, 100, and 1000 Mbps. Other connectivity options include CLI code of PHNDAZ91, and NPA-NXX of 602-220. The services available at the facility include Internet access service, frame relay/ATM services, hosted voice services, metro and intercity private line services, metro and (3)Flex Ethernet services, metro and intercity wavelength services, and metro and intercity dark fiber services. Technical support is available 24 x 7 x 365.
Global Crossing, acquired by Level 3 Communications, maintains a large backbone network and offers transit and peering links, virtual private networks (VPN), leased lines, audio and video conferencing, long distance telephone, managed services, dialup, colocation, CDN solutions, ATM services, virtual hosting, data storage services, and database management services. The company also provides Global Crossing NetCents, an Internet-based telecommunications solution, which offers discounted interstate long distance and outbound calling card services through a Web site to small business owners. Global Crossing IP services are global in scale, linking the world’s enterprises, governments and carriers with customers, employees and partners worldwide in a secure environment that is ideally suited for IP based business applications, allowing e-commerce to thrive. The company offers a full range of data, voice and security products to approximately 40 percent of the Fortune 500, as well as 700 carriers, mobile operators, and ISPs. Global Crossing was the first global communications provider with IP v6 natively deployed in both its private and public backbone networks.
Phoenix, AZ 85034
Global Crossing – Phoenix Data Center Highlights
- Zone 2 Seismic Code Construction
- Clear Height of 9 Feet and 6 Inches
- 1U, Half and Full Cabinets Colocation
- Private Suite Colocation
- 47,836 Square Feet of Space
- 21,560 Square Feet of Raised Floor
- Floor Loading of 300 lbs. Per Square Feet
- 24 x 7 x 365 Security Personnel
- Closed Circuit Video Monitoring and Logging
- Biometric Palm Scan and Photo ID Access Cards Authentication
- Pre Action, Double Interlock, Dry Pipe Fire Suppression
- N+1 Electrical Design and Distribution
- 99.999 % SLA on Power
- Redundant UPS in N+1 Configuration
- Battery Backup
- Diesel Generators in N+1 Redundancy
- HVAC Units for Temperature and Humidity Control
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- True Diverse Fiber Entrance
- DS3/OC3/OC12 Internet Access
- Access to Level 3 Premier Broadband Network
- Direct Connection to Level 3 Equipment via Fast Ethernet or Fiber
- CLI code of PHNDAZ91 and NPA-NXX of 602-220
- Technical Support 24 x 7 x 365
- Internet Access Service
- Frame Relay/ATM Services
- Hosted Voice Services
- Metro and Intercity Private Line Services
- Metro and (3)Flex Ethernet Services
- Metro and Intercity Wavelength Services
- Metro and Intercity Dark Fiber Services