Future Hosting Miami data center is located at 11234 NW 20th Street, Miami, FL 33172. The data center is a pre cast concrete structure with reinforced steel, 15′ clear height from top of raised floor to bottom, and double-tee roof is 24″ deep with a 2.5″ concrete topping. The data center is rated for category 5 hurricane and designed to withstand flood damage, and 185 MPH wind rating.
Miami data center provides 30,000 square feet of total enclosed space, including 20,000 square feet of 36 inches raised floor. The facility has a single site entrance with security office and secure check in, perimeter surrounding fence of 7 feet height, security guards active patrolling both inside and outside. The cameras cover inside and exterior of building, property perimeter, all entrances, alternate workspace, and data center floor. The roof of building is monitored with CCTV and motion detectors. All building entrances require card key access, while data center floor and secured areas require card key and two-factor biometric authentication including fingerprint and iris scan with a mantrap entrance. The multi zone, pre action dry pipe fire suppression system with VESDA control is installed in data center. The data center provides leak detection under all raised floors.
Utility power is provided via dual FP&L feeds to two independent 2000 KVA electrical transformers. The facility has a total of six UPS systems; Three 350 KW Liebert UPS modules in an N+1 configuration, and another three 350 KW Liebert UPS modules in an N+1 configuration. Three 2 MW diesel generators with fuel storage onsite feed these parallel redundant UPS systems. All power cabling below floors is installed in either conduit or sealtight flexible conduit with approved connectors to all equipment. The facility is equipped with twentyseven 30-ton Liebert CRAC units; Air-cooled chillers and CRAC units in N+1 redundancy.
The data center is a carrier neutral facility, and provides access to multiple carriers. The data center provides redundant diverse fiber paths to NAP of America. The support services are provided 24 x 7 x 365 by team of professionals as and when required.
About Future Hosting
Miami, FL 33172
Future Hosting – Miami Data Center Highlights
- Pre-Cast Concrete Structure with Reinforced Steel
- 15′ Clear Height from Top of Raised Floor to Bottom
- Double-Tee Roof is 24″ deep with a 2.5″ Concrete Topping
- Rated for Category 5 Hurricane
- Designed to Withstand Flood Damage
- 185 MPH Wind Rating
- 30,000 Square Feet of Enclosed Space
- 20,000 Square Feet of 36 Inches Raised Floor
- Perimeter Fence of 7 Feet Height
- Security Guards Patrolling
- Mantrap Entry
- Biometric Authentication including Fingerprint and Iris Scan
- Pre Action Dry Pipe Fire Suppression
- VESDA Control
- Leak Detection under All Raised Floor
- Dual FP&L Utility Feed
- 2000 KVA Electrical Transformers
- Six x 350 KW UPS System in N+1 Configuration
- Redundant 2 MW Diesel Generators
- CRAC Units in N+1 Configuration
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- Redundant Diverse Fiber Paths to NAP of America
- Support Services 24 x 7