Future Hosting Los Angeles data center is located at 600 W. 7th St., Los Angeles, CA 90017. The facility provides 67,000 square feet of usable space, and with 18 inches of raised space.
The data center has an alarm system with video surveillance throughout the facility. The access to data center resources is restricted through multi-level access authorization with biometric scan. The data center is installed with multi zone, above and below the raised floor, pre action dry pipe fire suppression systems, and early heat and smoke detection system.
The data center has 2,500A, 480V feed of utility power. The 6 x 300 kVA UPS system in 2N redundancy provides the backup electricity, and automatic transfer to redundant diesel generators with sufficient onsite fuel storage in N+1 configuration. The power circuits are available at 120V, and 208V single phase. 30 tons HVAC units in N+1 configuration effectively moderates the cooling and humidity levels in the data center.
The data center is a carrier neutral facility with options to connect to multiple carriers. The support services are provided 24 x 7 x 365 by team of professionals as and when required.
About Future Hosting
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Future Hosting – Los Angeles Data Center Highlights
- Located in Downtown Los Angeles
- 67,000 Square Feet of Usable Space
- 18 Inches of Raised Floor
- Video Surveillance
- Biometric Authentication
- Multi Zone Pre Action Dry Pipe Fire Suppression System
- Early Heat and Smoke Detection
- 2,500A, 480V Feed of Utility Power
- 6 x 300 kVA UPS in 2N Redundancy
- Redundant Diesel Generators with Onsite Fuel Storage in N+1 Configuration
- 30 Tons HVAC in N+1 Configuration
- 120V, and 208V Single Phase Power
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- Support Services 24 x 7