Future Hosting Dallas data center is located at 3000 Irving Blvd., Dallas, TX 75247. The data center is a single tenant, single story building. The building wind roof rating is FM90. The data center offers 30 inches of raised floor with load bearing capacity of 300 lbs. per square feet.
Dallas data center is SAS 70 Type II audited facility. The data center has an alarm system with video surveillance throughout the facility. The access to data center resources is restricted through multi-level access authorization with biometric scan. The data center is installed with multi zone pre action dry pipe fire suppression systems with integrated smoke and heat detectors for the life and equipment safety.
The data center has 12.5 MW of utility power. The data center has four autonomous N+1 power plants delivering true A & B power supply. If commercial power fails, automatic transfer switches (ATS) immediately activate generators, monitor electric feeds and transfer stabilized loads to 4 backup diesel generators. The power circuits are available at 120V, 208V single phase, and 208V three phase. The data center has power density of 250 watts per square feet. Redundant HVAC units with Liebert handlers effectively moderate the cooling and humidity levels in the data center. Each CRAC unit is supported by independent roof mounted condenser, and cabinets laid out for optimum airflow with hot and cold aisles separate exhaust and intake. Onsite staff constantly inspects and monitors power equipment.
The data center is a carrier neutral facility, and provides access to multiple carriers. The data center has dual fully diverse fiber paths, building entry points, and in-building risers. The data center internal cabling includes Cat6/6a for 10Gbps Ethernet, SMF/MMF, and overhead fiber trays. The support services are provided 24 x 7 x 365 by team of professionals as and when required.
About Future Hosting
Dallas, TX 75247
Future Hosting – Dallas Data Center Highlights
- Single Tenant, Single Story Building
- Wind Roof Rating FM90
- 30 Inches Raised Floor Design
- Floor Load of 300 lbs. Per Square Feet
- Video Surveillance 24 x 7 x 365
- Proximity Access Card System
- Pre Action Dry Pipe Fire Suppression
- Integrated Smoke and Heat Detectors
- 12.5 MW of Utility Power
- 4 x power plants delivering true A & B power supply in N+1 Configuration
- Redundant Diesel Generators
- 120V, 208V Single Phase, and 208V Three Phase
- 250 KW of Power Density
- Redundant HVAC Units with Liebert Handlers
- Hot Aisle/Cold Aisle Design
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- Redundant Diverse Fiber Paths into Building
- Internal Cabling Cat6/6a for 10Gbps Ethernet, SMF/MMF
- Overhead Fiber Trays
- Support Services 24 x 7