Future Hosting Chicago data center is located at 725 South Wells Street, Chicago, IL 60607. Chicago data center provides 6,000 square feet of total enclosed space, with an expansion possibility to 30,000 square feet. The data center provides the raised floor with load bearing capacity of 250 lbs. per square feet.
All activities in and out of data center is monitored and recorded by video cameras 24 x 7 x 365. All building entrances require proximity card access. The multi zone, pre action dry pipe fire suppression system with VESDA particulate detection is installed in data center.
The data center has abundant utility power in access to 5MW. The 750 kVA chloride UPS system in N+1 redundancy provides the backup electricity for the continuous 15 minutes at full load, and automatic transfer to 1.5 MW diesel generators with sufficient onsite fuel storage. Both UPS and generators are designed with the upgradation to 4.5 MW and 3 x 1.5 MW diesel generators respectively. With the employment of items such as blanking panels, air dams and venting solutions, the data center can provide over 10 KW per rack. The 230 tons Smardt units N+1 chillers, and 2N pumps maintains the cooling and humidity in data center.
The data center is a carrier neutral facility, and provides access to multiple carriers. The data center has dual fully diverse fiber paths, building entry points, and in-building risers. The data center internal cabling include Cat6/6a for 10Gbps Ethernet, SMF/MMF, and overhead fiber trays. The data center provides transport services with 1.25 Gbps, 10Gbps DWDM Waves, Layer 2 Transport to 600/700 Federal (Abovenet) & 350 East Cermak (TelX/MMR & Equinix). The support services are provided 24 x 7 x 365 by team of professionals as and when required.
About Future Hosting
Chicago, IL 60607
Future Hosting – Chicago Data Center Highlights
- 6,000 Square Feet of Enclosed Space
- Expansion Facility upto 30,000 Square Feet
- Raised Floor Design
- Floor Load of 250 lbs. Per Square Feet
- Video Surveillance 24 x 7 x 365
- Proximity Access Card System
- Pre Action Dry Pipe Fire Suppression
- VESDA Control
- 5 MW of Utility Power
- 750 kVA Chloride UPS System in N+1 Redundancy (Expansion up to 4.5 MW)
- 1.5 MW Diesel Generator (Expansion up to 3 x 1.5 MW)
- 10 KW of Power Density Per Rack
- 230 Tons Smardt Units N+ 1 chiller, and 2N pumps
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- Redundant Diverse Fiber Paths into Building
- Internal Cabling Cat6/6a for 10Gbps Ethernet, SMF/MMF
- Overhead Fiber Trays
- Transport Services – 1.25Gbps, 10Gbps DWDM Waves, Layer 2 Transport to 600/700 Federal (Abovenet) & 350 East Cermak (TelX/MMR & Equinix)
- Support Services 24 x 7