The Pittsburgh Technology Center is an Enterprise Data Center with Carrier-Hotel Level Interconnection Opportunities.
The Pittsburgh Tech Center data center is a state-of-the-art, 70,000 SF facility designed to provide high availability, industry-leading energy efficiency and physical security. Further, the data center hosts several long-haul fiber nodes for such communications providers as CenturyLink, XO Communications [now Verizon], Comcast and DQE.
Conveniently located in downtown Pittsburgh, The Tech Center’s highly redundant data center is in close proximity to the Central Business District (CBD) and interstate highways for easy access by local and out-of-market data center personnel. In fact, 60% of the US population is estimated to live within 600 miles of the data center.
Centrally positioned between the Midwest and East Coast, the power grid serving Pittsburgh is not only one of the country’s most reliable, but it’s also one of the country’s most affordable.
Unique aspects of the Pittsburgh data center include:
- 70,000 SF data center building
- Private data center suites
- 24×7 secured access
- Available office, staging, storage and conference room space
- Scalable downtown Pittsburgh location
- Data center located in a Qualified Opportunity Zone
About EV Bishoff Company
- EVBCO is the owner-operator, a rarity in commercial real estate today.
- EVBCO maintains a buy and hold philosophy.
- They believe that the tenant is the customer.
- They believe that the long term, best interests of the owner are best served when they focus on the long term, best interests of the customer.
- They operate with an easy-to-read four-page lease.
- A representative of their office will stop by your office not less than once a month to insure your satisfaction.
- Normal maintenance requests are completed within one (1) hour.
- Once a maintenance request from a client is logged, a follow-up call will occur within 24 hours in order to insure satisfaction.
Pittsburgh, PA 15222