ElasticHosts’ Los Angeles data center is located at 600 West 7th Street, Suite 430, Los Angeles, California 90017. The data center provides cloud hosting, virtual private servers, and disaster recovery solutions. The data center is a Tier 2 infrastructure facility.
The data center is regularly audited in accordance with SSAE 16 type II requirements, and is CSAE 3416 certified. The data center provides state of the art security measures, including high resolution CCTV cameras monitoring the interior and exterior of facility with archiving of data for 90 days that are tied to NVR system that in turn tied to backup SAN storage, intruder and door tampering alarms, proximity access through access card and biometric authentication, and mantrap entry utilizing the ultrasonic technology for single person verification. The data center uses pre action dry pipe fire suppression system with clean agent fire extinguishers for any fire spark. The facility also has photoelectric, ionization smoke sensors above and below the raised floor for an early alert for fire.
Los Angeles data center is a reliable and fault tolerant N+1 power infrastructure. The facility uses 34.5 kV main power feeder while has a provision for redundant 34.5 kV feeder. The entire critical infrastructure is protected by 4×300 kVA UPS system in 2N redundant configuration on the loss of utility power. The emergency power is provided by 3x2MW diesel generators in N+1 redundancy with fuel storage onsite for 48 hours of continuous runtime and refuelling contracts. The data center provides medium and high power density for 5-15+ kW per rack. The cooling and humidity in the data center is maintained through redundant climate control systems in N+1 redundant configuration. The facility also uses enterprise building management system monitoring all aspects of infrastructure.
ElasticHosts’ 600 West 7th Street data center is a carrier neutral facility with access to multiple service providers. The data center has multiple access building entry points, redundant diverse 10Gbps backbone, meet me room via reserved space, roof space for communication needs, and connected via FastFiber Network. The data center has complete Juniper solutions with carrier grade Juniper routers, and fully redundant switching architecture with Juniper EX series switches with virtual chassis design. 24x7x365 NOC staff provides the helpdesk and support services with round the clock access to phone or online support, and also remote hands services.
ElasticHosts is a global provider of cloud hosting services such as cloud servers, managed cloud servers, and cloud websites. The company is one of the first public cloud service providers that is built on Linux Kernel based virtual machine. Each cloud server comes with web control panel or API, and can run any operating system with full administrator or root access. The cloud servers are clustered for redundancy, load balancing, and automatic failover using the RAID array configurations. The server hardware is built on high end multi-processor servers fitted with quad core AMD or Intel processors greatly increasing the performance, and effectively eliminating MMU virtualization overhead.
The company operates nine data centers located in US, UK, Europe, Canada, Asia, and Australia serving the hundreds and thousands of customers worldwide. The company is a winner of Best Cloud Service at the Cloud Computing World Series Award 2010. ElasticHosts was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in London, United Kingdom.
Los Angeles, CA 90017
ElasticHosts – Los Angeles Data Center (lax-p) Highlights
- Tier 2 Infrastructure Facility
- SSAE 16 Type II
- CSAE 3416
- High Resolution CCTV Cameras Monitoring Interior and Exterior of Facility
- Archiving of Data for 90 Days
- DVR System Tied to NVR System that in Turn Tied to Backup SAN Storage
- Intruder and Door Tampering Alarms
- Proximity Access Through Access Card and Biometric Authentication
- Mantrap Entry Utilizing the Ultrasonic Technology for Single Person Verification
- Fire Detection and Suppression
- Pre Action Dry Pipe Fire Suppression System
- Clean Agent Fire Extinguishers
- Photoelectric, Ionization Smoke Sensors Above and Below the Raised Floor
- Reliable and Fault Tolerant N+1 Power Infrastructure
- 34.5 kV Main Power Feeder
- Provision for Redundant 34.5 kV Feeder
- 4x300kVA UPS System in 2N Redundant Configuration
- Backup Power Source
- 3×2 MW Diesel Generators in N+1 Redundancy
- Fuel Storage Onsite for 48 Hours of Continuous Runtime
- Refuelling Contracts
- Medium and High Power Density for 5-15+ Kw Per Rack
- Redundant Climate Control Systems in N+1 Redundant Configuration
- Enterprise Building Management System
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- Multiple Access Building Entry Points
- Redundant Diverse 10Gbps Backbone
- Meet Me Room Via Reserved Space
- Roof Space For Communication Needs
- Connected Via Fastfiber Network
- Carrier Grade Juniper Routers
- Fully Redundant Switching Architecture with Juniper EX Series Switches
- 24x7x365 NOC Staff
- Remote Hands Services