Located in Downtown Seattle, Digital Fortress’ downtown Seattle colocation facility is 25,000 square feet, carrier neutral, and provides clients with a customizable, scalable, reliable, and secure environment for their IT and data infrastructure needs.
The location itself is fully optimized and purpose built. It is locate outside of the 500 year flood plain, and is certified seismic Zone 4 constructed. The data center itself is SSAE 16, PCI and HIPPA ready and is serviced by 24/7 on site technical staff. Security is also multi-layered, with 24/7 on site security staff, camera surveillance, and biometrics into suites and cages. The data center is powered by low cost abundant, clean hydro-power of Seattle City light, and supports up to 250 watts per square foot. True “A” and “B” UPS redundancy is at N+1 and 3 diesel generators (along with 3,000 gallons of diesel on site) are load test and certified to provide up to 3 Megawatts of power in the event of a utility outage.
Finally, Digital Fortress’ downtown location provides a plethora of amenities to its clients such as secure underground parking, full-sized loading dock with easy data center access, roof rights, remote hands, staff workspace and wi-fi availability day and night.
About Digital Fortress
Seattle, WA 98121
Digital Fortress – Downtown Seattle Data Center Highlights
- Workspace and wi-fi available day and night
- Private co-location suites and cages
- 24″ raised floor with underfloor leak and smoke detection
- Remote hands for reboots and power cycles.
- 2N Cooling redundancy
- Low cost, abundant hydro electric power
- Over 10 network providers on site
- Multiple 10GigE connections to the internet
- Redundant fully meshed routers and switching
- ECARO-25 gas fire suppression
- VESDA and dry-pipe fire suppression
- Entry and Exit Logs, 24/7 security staff
- AC Protected Power