Digital Edge’s Philadelphia data center is located at 4775 League Island Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19112. The facility is located only 15 minutes drive from Manhattan, located in one of the most secure business areas in the whole city of New York, with excellent transport facilities into the city and adjacent airports. The data center is a Tier III infrastructure facility. Digital Edge is a tenant at this location.
The data center offers dedicated and shared colocation space from partial cabinet to rack space in 1U increment, caged space, and private suites. The data center is regularly audited in accordance with SSAE 16 SOC I requirement. Digital Media offers solutions that adhere to stringent HIPAA compliance guidelines. The data center security features 24x7x365 manned guards, access to authorized personnel only, and video surveillance with DVD recording. The access to data center is subject to authentication from proximity key cards and biometric scan. The data center uses gas fire suppression system with VESDA control for any fire spark.
The data center is a high density N+1 power infrastructure. The power to facility is fed by four commercial power feeds. The entire critical infrastructure is protected on power failure by redundant UPS systems in N+1 redundancy. The backup power to data center is provided by standby redundant diesel generators in N+1 redundancy with fuel storage tank onsite. The cooling and humidity in the facility is automated by HVAC units in N+1 redundancy. The data center has central monitoring of all HVAC systems.
The data center is a carrier neutral facility with connectivity to multiple tier I carriers, service providers, and business partners. The data center offers 99.999 % SLA on network uptime. 24x7x365 NOC provides monitoring and supports services, and remote hand services.
About Digital Edge
Staten Island, NY 10311
Digital Edge – Staten Island Data Center Highlights
- Tier III Infrastructure Facility
- Located Only 15 Minutes Drive from Manhattan
- Excellent Transport Facilities into City and Adjacent Airports
- Dedicated and Shared Colocation Space
- Partial Cabinet to Rack Space in 1U Increment
- Caged Space
- Private Suites
- SSAE 16 SOC I
- 24x7x365 Manned Guards
- Access to Authorized Personnel Only
- Video Surveillance with DVD Recording
- Proximity Key Cards
- Biometric Scan
- Fire Detection and Suppression
- Gas Fire Suppression System
- VESDA Control
- High Density N+1 Power Infrastructure
- Four Commercial Power Feeds
- Redundant UPS System in N+1 Redundancy
- Standby Diesel Generators in N+1 Redundancy with Fuel Storage Tank Onsite
- HVAC Units in N+1 Redundancy
- Central Monitoring of All HVAC Systems
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- 24x7x365 NOC Staff
- Remote Hands Services