Digital Edge’s Manhattan data center # 2 is located at 85 10th Avenue, New York, NY, 10011. The data center is a Tier III infrastructure facility. Digital Edge is a tenant at this location.
The data center offers dedicated and shared colocation space from partial cabinet to rack space in 1U increment, caged space, and private suites. The data center is regularly audited in accordance with SSAE 16 SOC I requirement. Digital Media offers solutions that adhere to stringent HIPAA compliance guidelines. The data center security features 24x7x365 manned guards, access to authorized personnel only, and video surveillance with DVD recording. The access to data center is subject to authentication from proximity key cards and biometric scan, and provides extra security through mantrap entry. The data center uses gas fire suppression system with VESDA control for any fire spark.
The data center is a high density N+1 power infrastructure. The power to facility is fed by single commercial power feed. The entire critical infrastructure is protected on power failure by redundant UPS system in N+1 redundancy. The backup power to data center is provided by standby diesel generator with fuel storage tank onsite. The cooling and humidity in the facility is automated by HVAC units in N+1 redundancy. The data center has central monitoring of all HVAC systems.
The data center is a carrier neutral facility with connectivity to multiple tier I carriers, service providers, and business partners. The data center offers connectivity to NYIIX (New York Internet Exchange). The data center offers 99.999 % SLA on network uptime. 24x7x365 NOC provides monitoring and supports services, and remote hand services.
About Digital Edge
New York, NY 10011
Digital Edge – Manhattan Data Center #2 Highlights
- Tier III Infrastructure Facility
- Dedicated and Shared Colocation Space
- Partial Cabinet to Rack Space in 1U Increment
- Caged Space
- Private Suites
- SSAE 16 SOC I
- 24x7x365 Manned Guards
- Access to Authorized Personnel Only
- Video Surveillance with DVD Recording
- Proximity Key Cards
- Biometric Scan
- Mantrap Entry
- Fire Detection and Suppression
- Gas Fire Suppression System
- VESDA Control
- High Density N+1 Power Infrastructure
- Single Commercial Power Feed
- Redundant UPS System in N+1 Redundancy
- Standby Diesel Generator with Fuel Storage Tank Onsite
- HVAC Units in N+1 Redundancy
- Central Monitoring of All HVAC Systems
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- Home to NYIIX (New York Internet Exchange)
- 24x7x365 NOC Staff
- Remote Hands Services