Digital Edge’s Manhattan data center is located at 25 Broadway, New York, NY 10004. The Broadway center carrier hotel is located in the historic Cunard Line building in downtown New York. Digital Edge is a tenant at this location.
The data center offers dedicated and shared colocation space from half to full cabinet, rack units in 1U increment in shared cabinet options, and caged space. The data center provides raised floor and slab with overhead cable trays. The data center is regularly audited in accordance with SAS 70 Type II requirement. Digital Media offers solutions that adhere to stringent HIPAA compliance guidelines. The data center security features 24x7x365 manned guards by data center and building, photo ID for accessing site, access to authorized personnel only, and video surveillance. The access to data center is subject to authentication from proximity key cards and biometric scan. The data center uses pre action dry pipe sprinkler system with smoke alarms for any fire spark.
The data center is a high density N+1 power infrastructure. The data center has commercial power capacity of 3,190 kVA. The entire critical infrastructure is protected on power failure by 7 x 400 kVA rotatory UPS system and 2 x 260 kVA rotatory UPS system in N+1 redundancy. These UPS systems are able to provide 15 minutes of backup time on full load. The backup power to data center is provided by 1 x 1,875 kVA standby diesel generator and 2 x 1,060 kVA standby diesel generators. The diesel generators have diesel fuel reserves for 48 hours at full load. The cooling and humidity in the facility is controlled by redundant HVAC units. All facility systems are monitored 24x7x365.
The data center is a carrier neutral facility with connectivity to 60 tier I carriers and service providers, and no monthly cross connect fee. The data center offers connectivity to NYIIX (New York Internet Exchange). 24x7x365 NOC provides monitoring and supports services, and remote hand services.
Digital Edge Inc. is a leading provider of data center and managed services for high end IT infrastructure, systems, and applications. The company support customers to build and maintain their IT environments, by providing technical expertise and solutions for success. The company operates within the prime data center facilities providing enterprise IT services expertise in cloud hosting, colocation, consolidation, managed hosting, ITaaS and commercial application support, monitoring, change management, business continuity and compliance assistance, and virtualization. Digital Edge was founded in 1996, and headquartered in Staten Island, NY.
About Digital Edge
New York, NY 10004
Digital Edge – Manhattan Data Center #1 Highlights
- Located in Carrier Hotel
- Dedicated and Shared Colocation Space
- Half to Full Cabinet
- Rack Units in 1U Increment in Shared Cabinet Options
- Caged Space
- SAS70 Type II
- Raised Floor and Slab with Overhead Cable Trays
- 24x7x365 Manned Guards by Data Center and Building
- Photo ID for Accessing Site
- Access to Authorized Personnel Only
- Video Surveillance
- Proximity Key Cards
- Biometric Scan
- Fire Detection and Suppression
- Pre action Dry Pipe Sprinkler System
- Smoke Alarms for Any Fire Spark
- High Density N+1 Power Infrastructure
- Commercial Power Capacity of 3,190 kVA
- UPS System
- 7 x 400 kVA Rotatory UPS System in N+1 Redundancy
- 2 x 260 kVA Rotatory UPS System in N+1 Redundancy
- 15 Minutes of Backup Time on Full Load
- Diesel Generators
- 1 x 1,875 kVA Standby Diesel Generator
- 2 x 1,060 kVA standby diesel generators
- Diesel Fuel Reserves for 48 Hours at Full Load
- Redundant HVAC Units
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- Connectivity to NYIIX (New York Internet Exchange)
- 24x7x365 NOC Staff
- Remote Hands Services