Located minutes from multiple airports, and the Washington D.C. metro area, Datapipe’s North Virginia Data Center is located in Ashburn VA, also known as “Fiber Alley” as it contains one of the largest fiber densities in the world. The North Virginia data center is SSAE 16, PCI, DSS and FISMA certified.
The North Virginia Data Center provides a secure, scalable and efficient environment for clients IT infrastructure needs. Scalable beyond 18 kilowatts per cabinet, power is concurrently maintainable and guaranteed to be available 100% of the time. The building also includes a highly intelligent “self-healing” infrastructure management system integrated into the Operations Center monitoring system.
The physical building is also highly secure. In house security staff monitor the secure areas, parking lots and roof 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Digital cameras provide 24 hour video surveillance and a building within a building design provides physical protection for IT assets on the data floor.
Datapipe – North Virginia Data Center #2 Highlights
- SSAE 16, PCI DSS and FISMA moderate certified
- Minutes from Washington D.C. metro area and multiple airports
- In house security staff
- Multifactor identification and multi level security zones
- 24/7/365 digital cameras monitor all areas in and around the facility
- 12 foot security fencing
- Scalable beyond 18 kilowatts per cabinet
- Centralized industrial chiller plant
- Computer room air handlers at N+2 redundancy
- Direct connectivity to Datapipe network