Databank’s North Dallas data center opened in 2013 and its the newest colocation facility in the North Dallas suburbs. The facility is located at 904 Quality Way, Richardson TX 75801. The area, known as the “technology corridor” houses the 60,000 square foot, Tier 3 facility on 3 acres of land. It features full-scale facility parking, loading docks for IT equipment and around the clock security. The building itself is made of steel and concrete and the roof is certified FM-I90 resistant to high winds.
The facility also features extensive redundancies in power, network infrastructure, and cooling that make it an attractive colocation option for multiple businesses. For power, a dedicated power station actually services just the colocation facility (and surrounding tenants). The utility feed provided 20MW of power in a 2N redundant configuration, allowing for maximum up-time. Eight high-capacity generators are also on site. The facility has features five 500 ton cooling towers with dual fed high efficiency CRAC units.
Richardson, TX 75081
Databank – North Dallas Data Center DFW1 Highlights
- Located in the North Dallas technology corridor
- Dedicated power station on site.
- Facility parking and loading docks available
- 40,000 square feet of raised floor space
- 25′ hardened steel frame & concrete construction
- 100,000 gallons of reserve water in cooling tanks
- Zero-man hole diverse network entries
- Tier 3 facility