COPT’s Manassas (DC-6) data center is located at 9651 hornbaker road, Manassas, VA 20109. The data center is purpose built two story building constructed in 2010. The facility is a highly secure data center, 30 miles west of Washington DC, offering government and commercial clients superior design, low overall cost of operation and flexibility.
DC-6 data center is a modular design Tier III infrastructure. The colocation services are provided through standard and customized cabinets and caged space. The data center provides customized racks up to 58U for super dense vertical growth. The facility has 233,000 square feet of space, and also provides 100,000 square feet of raised floor of data center area, divisible in bays of 6,250 square feet. The DC-6 facility was built with the Federal government in mind and therefore features the necessary physical security to meet the most stringent end user requirements including Anti Terrorism/Force Protection (ATFP) compliance with a controlled perimeter greater than 150’ from the building, FISMA/DoD/DCID support, Biometric access controls, man traps & video surveillance zones, K-12 fences and guarded entrances, 24x7x365 onsite security, SCIF space designs ready for construction.
The data center provides 100% SLA on power and cooling with N+1 configured redundancy. A critical power of 5 MW is served to data center with modular container ready pads available.The power is fed by dedicated 50 MW NOVEC feeder to the building. The facility is a LEED Gold certified design, and provides estimated 35% savings in operating costs over most data centers. The data center provides up to 300 watts per square feet of power density with traditional cooling, and up to 1000 watts per square feet racks with in rack chillers closed coupled cooling. The data center is equipped with fire suppression system for the life and equipment safety.
The data center is a carrier neutral facility, and provides robust fiber and connectivity infrastructure. The 24 x7 x 365 NOC monitors the entire infrastructure and provides support services to its customers. The technical staff is certified professionals, and provides smart hands and remote hands facility.
Manassas, VA 20109
COPT Data Center Solutions – COPT DC-6 Data Center Highlights
- Tier III Modular Design
- Purpose Built Facility
- Two Story Building
- Located 30 miles West of Washington DC
- Standard and Customized Cabinets
- Caged Space
- Customized Racks of 58U for Dense Vertical Growth
- 233,000 Square Feet of Data Center
- 100,000 Square Feet of Raised Floor
- Raised Floor Divisible in Bays of 6,250 Square Feet
- Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection (ATFP) Compliance with a Controlled Perimeter Greater than 150’ from Building
- FISMA/DoD/DCID Support
- Biometric Access Controls, Man Traps & Video Surveillance Zones
- K-12 Fences and Guarded Entrances
- 24x7x365 Onsite Security
- SCIF Space Designs Ready for Construction
- 100 % SLA on Power and Cooling
- N+1 Design
- 5 MW of Critical Power
- 50 MW NOVEC Feeder
- LEED Gold Certified
- Power Density of 300 Watts per Square Feet with Traditional Cooling
- Power Density of 1000 Watts per Square Feet Racks with in Rack Chillers Closed Coupled Cooling.
- Fire Suppression System
- Environmental Monitoring System
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- 24 x 7 x 365 NOC
- Smart hands/Remote Hand Facility