Consolidated Communications Mankato data center is located at 221 E. Hickory Street, Mankato, MN 56001. The data center provides a resilient, feature-rich and cost effective server hosting solutions, and ensures high availability for applications, databases, storage, business continuity, and colocation. The data center is a Tier I infrastructure facility.
Consolidated Communications offers colocation services through full 45U secured cabinet, half 22U lockable cabinet, and one-third 14U lockable cabinet. The customized cabinet comes in 1.75 inches high x 19 inches rack mount , and 36 inches deep configuration. The data center provides 2,144 square feet of raised floor. The data center provides onsite security guards and CCTV surveillance 24 x 7 x 365, and card key entry for data center. The data center utilizes Halon fire suppression system with VESDA control for any fire spark. The data center uses smoke detectors for an early detection and alert, and also provides water detectors in all floor drains.
Mankato data center is a reliable power infrastructure, and 208v 3 phase power fed from a roof mounted Xcel Energy transformer. The power plants have fully redundant A and B systems. The standard 110V 15 A power is provided in the cabinet with alternate power options available on request. The UPS system protects the system on the power failure. The standby power is provided by commercial grade 675 kW diesel generator on the loss of utility power. The cooling and humidity in data center is controlled via 2 x 20 tons active and 2 x 20 tons reserve Liebert units. HVAC and fire suppression systems are 100 percent backed by dual UPS systems. The temperature and humidity controlled is constantly monitored by alarms.
The data center is a carrier neutral facility with multiple GigE interfaces to Tier 1 Internet service providers. The facility has dual fiber entrances and dual path fiber optic SONET network. The data center provides WAN circuit that includes T1, DS3, OCn, Ethernet or MPLS. The 24 x 7 x 365 NOC provides support and helpdesk services, and remote hands services.
About Consolidated Communications
Mankato, MN 56001
Consolidated Communications – Mankato Data Center Highlights
- Tier I Facility
- Full 45U Secured Cabinet
- Half 22U Lockable Cabinet
- One-Third 14U Lockable Cabinet
- Rack Dimension: 1.75” H x 19” Rack Mount x Up To 36” Deep
- 2,144 Square Feet Raised Floor
- Onsite Security Guards
- CCTV Surveillance 24 x 7 x 365
- Card Access Entry
- Halon Fire Suppression System
- VESDA Control
- Smoke Detectors
- Water Detectors in All Floor Drains
- 208v 3 Phase Power Fed from Roof Mounted Xcel Energy Transformer
- Standard 110V 15 A Power with Alternate Power Options Available
- UPS System
- Commercial Grade 675 kW Diesel Generator
- 2 x 20 Tons Active and 2 x 20 Tons Reserve Liebert Units HVAC System
- HVAC and Fire Suppression Systems Backed by Dual UPS Systems
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- Dual Fiber Entrances
- Dual Path Fiber Optic SONET Network
- WAN Circuit: T1, DS3, OCn, Ethernet or MPLS
- 24 x 7 x 365 NOC
- Remote Hands Services