Colo Atl’s Atlanta data center is located at 55 Marietta St., Atlanta, GA 30303. The data center is located at 5th and 8th floor in one of the premier carrier hotels in downtown, Atlanta. The data center provides a secure and reliable infrastructure.
The data center provides colocation space including full cabinet and customized caged space. The data center provides 1,470 square feet of space at 5th floor and 16,034 square feet of space at 8th floor. The data center is regularly audited in accordance with SSAE 16 SOC I type II requirements. The security in the data center is provided through 24x7x365 video surveillance and electronic card key authentication to gain access to facility. The data center uses pre action dry pipe sprinkler system in 5th floor and FM200 gas based fire suppression system in 8th floor for extinguishing any fire spark. These fire suppression systems are connected to base building fire alarm system.
The Atlanta data center is redundant and fault tolerance power infrastructure with power to data center is fed through multiple power feeds from major Metro Atlanta Power grids. The immediate power failure is protected by multiple UPS system that delivered uninterrupted power to critical infrastructure. The emergency power to data center is provided through 2,000 kW Caterpillar base building diesel generator and 2,000 kW Cummins base building diesel generator, and a dedicated 500 kW diesel generator for 8th floor. The data center delivers AC and DC power in a redundant A+B power feeds to each cabinet. The cooling and humidity levels in the data center is controlled by multiple HVAC units including 5 x 5 tons HVAC units at 5th floor; 3 x 20 tons, 5 x 30 tons, 1 x 22 tons, and 7 x 5 tons HVAC units at 8th floor.
Colo Atl’s 55 Marietta St. data center is a carrier neutral facility with connectivity to many Tier I carriers and service providers. The data center has diverse fiber entries, and provides cross connect services. The data center has fully redundant network infrastructure delivering higher bandwidth. 24x7x365 support is available by expert technical staff.
Colo Atl is a leading provider of colocation, interconnection, and data center services to domestic and global enterprises. The company owns and operates a state of the art data center facility located in global telecom hub of Atlanta. Colo Atl was founded in 2001 and headquarters in Atlanta, GA.
Atlanta, GA 30303
Colo Atl – Atlanta Data Center Highlights
- Located at 5th and 8th Floor Inside Premier Carrier Hotel
- Downtown Atlanta Location
- Full Cabinet
- Customized Caged Space
- 1,470 Square Feet of Space at 5th Floor
- 16,034 Square Feet of Space at 8th Floor
- SSAE 16 SOC I Type II
- 24x7x365 Video Surveillance
- Electronic Card Key Authentication
- Fire Detection and Suppression System
- Pre Action Dry Pipe Sprinkler System in 5th Floor
- FM200 Gas Based Fire Suppression System in 8th Floor
- Fire Suppression Systems Connected to Base Building Fire Alarm System
- Multiple Power Feeds from Major Metro Atlanta Power Grids
- Multiple UPS System
- 2,000 kW Caterpillar Base Building Diesel Generator
- 2,000 kW Cummins Base Building Diesel Generator
- Dedicated 500 Kw Diesel Generator for 8th Floor
- AC and DC Power
- Redundant A+B Power Feeds to Each Cabinet
- HVAC Units
- 5 x 5 Tons HVAC Units at 5th Floor
- 3 x 20 Tons HVAC Units at 8th Floor
- 5 x 30 Tons HVAC Units at 8th Floor
- 1 x 20 Tons HVAC Units at 8th Floor
- 7 x 5 Tons HVAC Units at 8th Floor
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- Diverse Fiber Entries
- Cross Connect Services
- 24x7x365 Support