ClearDATA Networks’ Chicago data center is located in Chicago, IL. The data center is regularly audited and meets the rigorous compliance requirements for SSAE 16 SOC II, HIPAA, PCI DSS, and HiTECH.
The facility provides 36″ raised floor space for efficient airflow. The data center provides excellent security measures including 24x7x365 onsite armed security guards, video surveillance of all the interior and exterior of facility, electronically controlled doors monitored for all access attempts, and individual access to specific required areas only. The entrance doors into the facility requires smart card and PIN authentication, and access to data center floor is authenticated through the use of biometric IRIS scan and PIN pad access. The extra security to access the data center resources is protected through both mantrap entry and anti-tailgating devices. The data center uses double interlocked multi zone, pre action dry pipe fire suppression system with VESDA control from the fire protection.
The Chicago data center provides reliable and fault tolerant 2N power infrastructure with concurrently maintainable electrical design. The data center is served by 4 x 10 MW power feeds delivered along two different geographic paths from substation. The critical infrastructure is protected by S&C PureWave UPS system with battery backup in 2N redundant configuration. The emergency backup power to the data center is fed by Cummins diesel generators in N+1 redundancy. The diverse power is fed by redundant PDUs with data center supports power density of 200 watts per square feet. The facility provides the state of the art cooling infrastructure, including N+1 McQuay modular chilled central water plant, redundant water loops, N+4 Stulz-ATS CRAH units, onsite thermal storage tanks, and 150,000 gallons onsite.
ClearDATA Networks’ Chicago data center is a carrier neutral facility with connectivity to more than 20 carriers and service providers, and offers 100% SLA on network uptime. The data center has dual fiber entrances, and provides Meet-Me-Room that is specifically dedicated to IP transit. The data center provides 24x7x365 live support with customer’s queries will rapidly responded via telephone, support ticket through web portal.
ClearDATA Networks – Chicago Data Center Highlights
- Certification and Compliance
- SSAE 16 SOC II
- PCI DSS
- 36″ Raised Floor
- 24x7x365 Onsite Armed Security Guards
- Video Surveillance of All the Interior and Exterior of Facility
- Electronically Controlled Doors Monitored for All Access Attempts
- Individual Access to Specific Required Areas Only
- Door Access Through Smart Card and PIN Authentication
- Biometric IRIS Scan and PIN Pad Access
- Mantrap Entry and Anti-Tailgating Devices
- Multi Zone, Pre Action Dry Pipe Fire Suppression System with VESDA Control
- Reliable and Fault Tolerant 2N Power Infrastructure
- 4 x 10 MW Power Feeds Delivered Along Two Different Geographic Paths From Substation
- UPS System With Battery Backup in 2N Redundant Configuration
- Cummins Diesel Generators in N+1 Redundancy
- Redundant PDUs
- Power Density of 200 Watts Per Square Feet
- State Of The Art Cooling Infrastructure
- N+1 Mcquay Modular Chilled Plant
- Redundant Water Loops
- N+4 Stulz-ATS CRAH Units
- Onsite Thermal Storage Tanks
- 150,000 Gallons Onsite
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- 100% SLA on Network Uptime
- Dual Fiber Entrances
- 24x7x365 Live Support