The new BurstNET flagship facility is located at 1205 O’Neill Highway, Dunmore PA, 18512. It opened in March of 2013 and is a 32,000 square foot facility with an additional 50,000 square feet of expansion space available. The colocation facility is Tier 2, with sectional Tier 3 capabilities available as needed. The facility is two stories, made out of concrete, brick and steel and is also located in a disaster prone location as it lies outside the 100 year flood plain and is in a seismic zone of 0.
The new facility also offers a full menu of colocation services, from 1U rack spaces all the way to private cages and suites. Private office space and conference rooms are also available to clients. BurstNET will also have its own DWDM fiber optic network running over leased dark fiber, directly connected to major New York City and New Jersey carrier hotels, followed later in 2013 by the same to Philadelphia.
BurstNET is a privately held company based in north-eastern Pennsylvania. With 5 data center locations internationally, with 4 located in the United States, BurstNET is an industry leader in colocation services. BurstNET began in 1991 as a computer hardware/software retail firm and distributorship. BurstNETs philosophy is to offer the most up to date features, technology and support to clients in order to conserve time and resources. BurstNET helps individuals and businesses by providing low cost solutions that let them establish a presence on line. BurstNET offers colocation services for their clients, but also offers an expanding menu of extra features and add-ons such as Domain Name registration services, internet transit and transport service, reseller services and an affiliate program.
BurstNET prides itself with a high level of technical support and the company’s data backup and storage methods allow for quick recovery in the form of daily, weekly and monthly files in case of data loss. All BurstNET equipment and servers are owned by the company and housed at their new state of the art facility in Scranton, PA.
Dunmore, PA 18512
BurstNET – Scranton Datacenter Highlights
- Solid construction of concrete, brick and steel
- custom built datacenter suites and cages.
- Ideal disaster free location. Resides in a seismic zone 0, outside of 100 year flood plain.
- Tier 2 facility-wide with Tier 3 sectional availability
- Office space, conference rooms and ample on-site parking.
- 24/7/265 manned security with key card access, tracking and digital monitoring.
- 1,350 ton chilled water loop cooling capacity.
- 8MW 12.4 KV primary power services
- 1610 KVA UPS Power protection installed
- 3 MW diesel fuel backup generator power.
- Access to network connectivity options at primary carrier hotels in New York, Philadelphia and New Jersey.