ATLDC’s Atlanta data center (data center#1740) is located at 55 Marietta St. NW, Atlanta, GA 30303, and one of three data center facilities operated by ATLDC within a single building. The data center is housed in one of Atlanta’s premier carrier hotels, and located in the heart of Atlanta’s downtown and northside business districts. The data center is a Tier I infrastructure facility.
The data center provides colocation space for single server, rack space in 1U increment, half cabinet, full cabinet, and customized cage space. The data center meets the compliance solutions for HIPAA and PCI requirements. The data center provides 560 square feet of raised floor space and ceiling height of 8′. The data center provides multiple layers of security, including 24x7x365 lobby security, security guards, electronic card readers in all elevators and stairs, CCTV and Internet video surveillance, secured locking cabinets, and biometric access controls to enter in data center area. The data center is equipped with dry pipe fire suppression system for meeting any fire emergency.
The Atlanta data center (data center#1740) provides a reliable and fault tolerant power infrastructure. The power to facility is served through two separate power substation from Georgia Power that provides buried, concrete encased power lines to building. One of the power grids is fed from three different main electricity transmission lines. The redundant Liebert and Mitsubishi UPS system with battery backup delivers conditioned and uninterrupted power to the critical infrastructure. The emergency power to data center is fed through redundant diesel generators and gas generators with automatic transfer switches (ATS) on prolonged power outage. The data center delivers redundant power circuits in A+B configuration to each cabinet. Multiple 5 to 40 tons Liebert HVAC units in N+1 redundancy effectively control cooling and humidity levels in the data center.
ATLDC’s 55 Marietta St. NW data center is a carrier neutral facility with connectivity to multiple Tier I carriers. The data center provides direct connections to Level 3, TeliaSonera, and Cogent. The data center has fully redundant network infrastructure having 30 Gigabits of capacity, and has the ability to increase to 80 Gigabits on demand. 24x7x365 customer support is available through phone, email, and web portal.
Atlanta, GA 30303
ATLDC – Atlanta Data Center #3 Highlights
- Tier I Infrastructure Facility
- Located in Carrier Hotel
- Heart of Atlanta’s Downtown Location
- Space For Single Server
- Rack Space in 1U Increment
- Half Cabinet
- Full Cabinet
- Customized Cage Space
- 560 Square Feet of Raised Floor Space
- Ceiling Height of 8′
- 4x7x365 Lobby Security
- Security Guards
- Electronic Card Readers in All Elevators and Stairs
- CCTV and Internet Video Surveillance
- Secured Locking Cabinets
- Biometric Access Controls
- Dry Pipe Fire Suppression System
- Two Separate Power Substation from Georgia Power
- Multiple Utility Grids
- Redundant Liebert and Mitsubishi UPS System with Battery Backup
- Redundant Diesel Generators and Gas Generators with Automatic Transfer Switches (ATS)
- Redundant Power Circuits in A+B Configuration to Each Cabinet
- Multiple 5 to 40 Tons Liebert HVAC Units in N+1 Redundancy
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- Direct Connections to Level 3, Teliasonera, and Cogent
- 30 Gigabits of Capacity
- 24x7x365 Customer Support