Advantagecom Networks’ Walla Walla data center is located at 255 A St., Walla Walla, WA 99362. The data center is located at the foot of the Blue Mountains that is surrounded on three sides by mountains. The facility is located in area with low risk for natural disasters like floods, tornadoes, earthquake, tsunamis, mudslides, hurricanes, and volcanoes. The data center has also ash mitigation plan implemented from the volcanic ash from several active and dormant volcanoes, though the facility is not directly at any risk from any of these volcanoes.
The data center offers colocation space for single server, rack space in 1U increment, tower server, half cabinet, and full cabinet. The data center provides a secure environment with 24x7x365 monitoring through high resolution cameras, strictly escorted access, locked cabinets, and intrusion detection event reporting to airport Police that is constantly patrolling the area and could be there within minutes. The data center uses state of the art fire detection and suppression system for extinguishing any fire spark.
The Walla Walla data center provides reliable N+1 and green sourced power infrastructure having electricity for the area is generated by hydroelectric turbines and windmills with zero emissions. The entire critical infrastructure is protected by N+1 APC Symmetra LX with battery backup capable of providing 30 minutes of backup time. The UPS self-test all components every two weeks and send an email alert to two cell phone in case of any problem. The dual computer grade gasoline generators onsite provides emergency power with fuel storage sufficient for continuous 10 hours of operation. The entire electrical and mechanical is tested on monthly basis to verify its functionality. The redundant HVAC units in N+1 redundancy automate the humidity and cooling in the data center.
Advantagecom Networks’ 255 A St. data center is a carrier neutral facility with connectivity to multiple carriers and service providers. The data center has diverse fiber entrances; with upstream primary backbone provider’s fiber network is fully redundant while secondary backbone provider utilizes the local telephone company fiber network that has very little downtown time. The data center network infrastructure is fully redundant with best in class Cisco equipment providing nearly 8000 Gbps of bandwidth, and fully BGP multi-homed IP network. The technical staff provides support and monitoring services.
Advantagecom Networks, Inc. is a leading provider of web hosting, cloud hosting, virtual private server (VPS), dedicated server, media streaming, and colocation services. The company offers reliable, secure, and scalable hosting solutions with state of the art infrastructure and network connectivity. Advantagecom Networks was founded in December 1995 under the name Advantage Communication Enterprises, and was incorporated in March 1999 under its present name. The company is based in Walla Walla, WA.
Walla Walla, WA 99362
Advantagecom Networks – Walla Walla Data Center Highlights
- Located at the Foot of The Blue Mountains
- Located in Area with Low Risk for Natural Disasters
- Ash Mitigation Plan from the Volcanic Ash
- Single Server
- Rack Space in 1U Increment
- Tower Server
- Half Cabinet
- Full Cabinet
- 24x7x365 Monitoring Through High Resolution Cameras
- Strictly Escorted Access
- Locked Cabinets
- Intrusion Detection Event Reporting to Airport Police
- State of the Art Fire Detection and Suppression System
- Reliable N+1 and Green Sourced Power Infrastructure
- Power Source from Hydroelectric Turbines and Windmills with Zero Emissions
- N+1 APC Symmetra LX with Battery Backup
- 30 Minutes of UPS Battery Backup Time
- UPS Self-Test All Components Every Two Weeks
- Dual Computer Grade Gasoline Generators Onsite
- Fuel Storage Sufficient for Continuous 10 Hours of Operation
- Electrical and Mechanical Tested on Monthly Basis
- Redundant HVAC Units in N+1 Redundancy
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- Diverse Fiber Entrances
- Fully Redundant Network Infrastructure with Best In Class Cisco Equipment
- 8000 Gbps of Bandwidth
- Fully BGP Multi-Homed IP Network